Ireland GPS Map for Garmin
2017 Version - Includes Northern Ireland
Includes entire country of Ireland roads and points of interest.
Compatible with ALL Garmin devices - nuvi. eTrex. GPSMap. Dakota. Montana. Oregon. StreetPilot. zumo.
One Day Sale - $10 off SD Card Version - At the end of checkout use COUPON CODE > 10offburr
Compatible with all Garmin units. | Instant download. | Turn-by-turn voice directions.
GPS Map Information
Ireland GPS Map for Garmin Devices Stats
- 29,671 miles (47,751 kilometers) of roads for turn-by-turn GPS directions.
- 21,149 points of interest such as hotels, gas stations, and tourist destinations.
- 1,790 miles (2,881 kilometers) of one-ways.
- Geographical features - oceans, lakes, rivers, golf courses, parks and more!
Post a GPS map question in the Garmin GPS map forum. We will be happy to respond.
Ireland GPS Map Version Updates
Version 2 - Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland is now included with the Ireland GPS map for Garmin
- Mapped over 7,000 miles (11,000 kilometers) of Northern Ireland road network.
- Added over 500 miles (800 kilometers) of one-way road network for Northern Ireland section of the map.(waypoints).
- Added over 1,600 cities and points of interest in Northern Ireland
Version 1 - Republic of Ireland
- GPS mapped over 29,000 miles of road network.
- Digitized mapped over 1,700 miles of one-way road network.
- Added over 21,000 cities and points of interest (waypoints).
- Improved GPS map directions to and around Ring of Kerry, Dingle Peninsula, Connemara, Cobh, Cliffs of Mohr in the County Clare, and Dublin.
- GPS mapped reference features such as airports and parks.
- For use in Garmin nuvi, Zumo, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, Garmin GPSMAP, Kenwood audio and TomTom.
- Ireland Garmin GPS map by gpsEtravelguides is perfect for map driving navigation directions, travel, hiking, and geocaching.