Myanmar Burma GPS Map for Garmin
Compatible with ALL Garmin devices - nuvi. eTrex. GPSMap. Dakota. Montana. Oregon. StreetPilot. zumo.
One Day Sale - $10 off SD Card Version - At the end of checkout use COUPON CODE > 10offburr
Compatible with all Garmin units. | Instant download. | Turn-by-turn voice directions.
GPS Map Information
Myanmar Burma GPS Map for Garmin Devices Stats
- 20,145 km of roads for turn-by-turn GPS directions.
- 51,858 points of interest such as hotels, gas stations, and tourist destinations.
- 1,865 km of one-ways.
- Geographical features - oceans, lakes, rivers, golf courses, parks and more!
a target='_blank' href
Post a GPS map question in the Garmin GPS map forum. We will be happy to respond.
Myanmar-Burma GPS Map Version Updates
- Performance improvements made for Myanmar GPS Garmin map navigating and turn-by-turn GPS map directions on road network.
- GPS mapped alternate names for points of interest (waypoints) for geocoding.
- GPS mapped 375 miles of road network.
- GPS mapped 51 additional points of interest (waypoints).
- GPS mapped golf course, lake and park polygons.
- Upgraded GPS Garmin map navigation within Myanmar.
- GPS mapped 1,246 miles of road network.
- GPS mapped route between Toungup and Okshittpin.
- Upgraded accuracy for over 700 miles of road network.
- GPS mapped names to 618 miles of road network.
- GPS mapped 174 miles of road network.
- GPS mapped 91 miles of one-way road network.
- GPS mapped names to 3,700 miles of road network.
- Upgraded and GPS mapped over 100 points of interest (waypoints).
- GPS mapped reference polygons.
- Using GIS mapped Myanmar GPS map.
- GPS mapped highway road network within Myanmar.
- GPS mapped cities and towns.
- GPS mapped points of interest (waypoints).
- Region of interest airport points and runways.
- For use in Garmin GPS devices - nuvi, Zumo, eTrex, Colorado, Dakota, Garmin GPSMAP, Kenwood audio and TomTom.
- Myanmar Garmin GPS by gpsEtravelguides is the best GPS map for driving navigation directions, travel, hiking, and geocaching.