4 replies to this topic

#1 GPSeTravelguides

GPSeTravelguides

Explorer

• Administrators
  • 431 posts

Posted 10 March 2015 - 12:16 AM

gpsEtravelguides is often asked -

"Will the GPS map delete my current Garmin map"?

Installing one of gpsEtravelguides Garmin GPS maps will not delete your current North America, Canadian, Europe, or any other Garmin GPS map. gpsEtravelguides provides line-by-line instructions on how to install the Garmin GPS map. So you can rest assured that the GPS map that you download will work side by side with your current GPS map. 

If you have any other questions about installing a Garmin GPS map then please ask below and we will be happy to return a response. 

Kind Regards,

gpsEtravelguides

• RonSart likes this

#2 tjmc500

tjmc500

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2015 - 12:03 PM

I am having a terrible time trying to down load the Ireland map on to my Garmin 2595 I can find the file  but cant find any way to down load it  I keep getting the statement that it will down load but I may not be able to use or see it what's this all about  and how can I fix it    tjmccrosson@Comcast.net

#3 GPSeTravelguides

GPSeTravelguides

Explorer

• Administrators
  • 431 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 09:44 PM

I am having a terrible time trying to down load the Ireland map on to my Garmin 2595 I can find the file  but cant find any way to down load it  I keep getting the statement that it will down load but I may not be able to use or see it what's this all about  and how can I fix it    

Hello,

Please use the download and install instructions for the Garmin GPS maps here > 

Download Garmin GPS Map

Install Garmin GPS Map

Please let us know if these instructions were helpful. 

Kind Regards,

Michael 

#4 Guille

Guille

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2015 - 01:29 AM

gpsEtravelguides is often asked -

"Will the GPS map delete my current Garmin map"?

Installing one of gpsEtravelguides Garmin GPS maps will not delete your current North America, Canadian, Europe, or any other Garmin GPS map. gpsEtravelguides provides line-by-line instructions on how to install the Garmin GPS map. So you can rest assured that the GPS map that you download will work side by side with your current GPS map. 

If you have any other questions about installing a Garmin GPS map then please ask below and we will be happy to return a response. 

Kind Regards,

gpsEtravelguides

Please let me know how because I installed a need map from South America but now my GPS seems useless in USA

#5 Michael Burr

Michael Burr

Explorer

• Administrators
  • 68 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 05:00 PM

Hello Guille,

All you need to do now is go into your map info setting > turn off all other GPS maps > turn on the US map. Fixed. Thank You and have a nice day! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users